SLOW RIDE ON A FAST TRACK
The Canadian Tire Magic of Lights provides you and your guests an opportunity to celebrate the holidays #togetherapart OR #togetheragain!! The Magical Route is enjoyed from the comfort of your own vehicle; take time to enjoy a safe and joyous alternative to the traditional holiday gatherings.
, The Canadian Tire Magic of Lights features 2.5 kilometers of over 1.5 MILLION festive and vibrant LED-lighted displays celebrating the joy of the holidays. An enchanted “drive-through” experience from the comfort of your own car. At every turn, and in every direction, the magical route is overflowing with spectacular light displays and animations.
A portion of proceeds from every vehicle goes to support our chosen Charities: 630 CHED Santas Anonymous and Canadian Tire Jump Start
Wrapped Up in MAGIC
ONE CARLOAD- ONE PRICE: Flexible Day Admission
(Some Date restrictions may apply)
- Car FLEX Pass $30 (Up to seating capacity of 8 Passengers)
- Car FLEX with Dash Pass $50
- Limo FLEX Pass (Vehicle Holds 16 or Less) $50
- Limo FLEX with Dash Pass $70
- Bus FLEX Pass with Dash Pass (Vehicle Holds 17+ Passengers) $120
- Santa Photo Pass with Dash Pass $60 (Limited Engagements)
- Horse Power Hayride (Suspended for 2021)
Please Note: the Magic of Lights FLEX Pass is valid throughout the entirety of the Holiday season* scheduled dates of operations (*Some date restrictions apply; see Calendar Listing for Closed Dates- CALENDAR). NO REFUNDS or CREDITS applicable.
What is a Flex Pass?
One carload, one price, “flexible” day admission. A Car, Limo, and Bus FLEX Pass & DASH Pass can be used at your own discretion on your choice single event date throughout the duration of the Magic of Lights event. *Some date restrictions may apply-see CALENDAR for Closed to Public dates; please see complete listing for closed to public dates.
What Is a Dash Pass?
Just like the Flex Pass- Only Quicker! Bypass the traffic with a Dash Pass! For only a few dollars more per vehicle pass you can skip the line and enter the special Dash Pass lane. This special pass is available for all vehicle types with “flexible” day admission. Please visit our Ticket Purchase Page for details and to purchase your Dash Pass. A Dash Pass is an upgraded Vehicle Pass +$20 in addition to the standard FLEX Pass admission. (Standard Bus Pass includes Dash Pass). *Some Date Restrictions apply- see CALENDAR for Closed to Public Dates
What is a Photo Pass?
CAPTURE THE MAGIC “Drive-Up” Santa Photo Experience
Capture the Magical Memories this Holiday season with an Intimate & Interactive “Drive-Up” Family Photo Meet & Greet with Santa. This respectfully distanced experience will allow Guests of all ages to enjoy the encounter from the warmth and comfort your own vehicle. Includes Dash Pass Skip the Line Access (Sorry, Limo & Bus Excluded) .Grab your Wish List & Favorite Christmas PJ’s, jump in the car and get ready for the ultimate “Drive-Up” Santa experience! A safe & joyful experience for whole family. You can even bring your dog!
Photos and Santa Visit are captured under an enchanting tunnel of lights following the Finale of the Magical Route. ‘Touchless’ Digital image Gallery will be sent direct to your Inbox 3 days following event date. In partnership with Creation Media
LIMITED ENGAGEMENTS Advance Booking Mandatory
- We have a few quick tips to make the most of your Magical Holiday experience
- Please keep pace with the vehicle in front of you, you will be traveling at apx 5 kms per hour; In the interest of safety, please do not exceed 10 kms/hour at any time. Also, please no stopping, passing or getting out of your vehicle at any time.
- We recommend turning your headlamps down to the lowest possible setting; The darker it is the more dynamic the displays; please don’t forget to turn your headlamps back on before return to the roads
- Last, but not least, tune your radio to 88.7 FM to enjoy merry melodies provided by 96.3 The Breeze
All in Good Time
At the Canadian Tire Magic of Lights, Weekends are full of activity. During the ‘hustle & bustle’ of the holidays, many of our Guests choose to visit on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays between 6:30 pm and 9:30 pm. Typically you will be enjoying the Magic of Lights in less than 20 mins, however, on occasion, there may be a delay. Your Family will enjoy the illuminated experience all in good Time.
For a more intimate Magical experience we recommend joining us Monday through Thursday, or coming early (5:00 pm-6: 30 pm) or after 9:30 pm on the weekends.